Friday 1 August 2014

T.V. that Tickles my Fancy


 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Horror_Story
Around the age of 13 or 14 everybody I knew got into watching the latest horror movies Insidious, Paranormal Activity, The Last Exorcism, yep you name it I've avoided it! But... (a revelation coming) After hearing so much about American Horror Story and flicking past it every time I look for yet another romcom on Netflix I decided to take a big step (wasn't too big) and click to watch episode 1!!

I LOVE IT!!!
My yummy tea, mmm..

Now every morning I wake up whilst everybody else is still in bed, I make my camomile and spiced apple tea (I recommend its sooo good and the packaging is really pretty), with my knees tucked up on the sofa, watching episode after episode of American Horror Story! 
just want to add please don't watch this if you are easily scared, it is rated 18 in the UK so know your limits I don't wish for anybody to get any nightmares or turning around every 2 seconds- I know the feeling!

My next T.V pick is Murdered by my Boyfriend. I don't know if this is available to watch outside of the UK but hand on my heart it is the BEST drama I have ever seen in my life!
I don't know if it will have the same affect on other girls as it did me and I don't know how you boys would feel when you watch it but it definitely pulled on my heart strings and opened my eyes to how many relationships really are. Based on a true story it follows how a teenage girl goes to a party, meets a handsome older boy who she then becomes pregnant by and he becomes abusive- physically, sexually and psychologically. It is definitely a must see please watch it I will leave a link below, let me know what you think!

Finally Hollyoaks is really heating up at the moment people! There's the domestic abuse between Maxine and Patrick that has just been announced to the whole village!! The usual scheming with Mercedes involved along with Freddie, and to top it off Cindy's seeing dead people! I mean, what more could you want from a soap these days? 

I have kind of realised after writing this post I seem to watch programs that have relationships with abuse in them. That's kinda ironic? Well, if you have any suggestions based on these programs that I may like please let me know in the comments below as I have a lot of spare time on my hands.

So that is what I'm loving on T.V at the moment I know this post may be limited and a bit boring for some of you as I'm not 100% sure what programs are available outside the UK or what you are interested in but I would love to know so please let me know in the comments and if you have enjoyed this post or others that I have posted please hit the subscribe button. Also I am putting a post up about universities today so if your interested don't forget to check that out!!

I will stop rambling now :/
Bye Guys
X

American Horror Story available to watch on Netflix or Youtube (cheaper on Netflix)

No comments:

Post a Comment